Datakent Ana Sayfa
Anasayfa Anasayfa > Datakent Yazılımları Bilgi Paylaşım Bölümü > Stok Takip & Stok Takip Pro
  Aktif Konular Aktif Konular RSS: That's a training course I love
  Yardım Yardım  Hızlı Ara   Kayıt Ol Kayıt Ol  Giriş Giriş

That's a training course I love

Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz
Yazar
Mesaj
zhangsan413 Açılır Menü Göster

Kayıt Tarihi: 15.Temmuz.2011
Online: Sitede Değil
Gönderilenler: 10
  Alıntı zhangsan413 Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: That's a training course I love
    Gönderim Zamanı: 29.Temmuz.2011 Saat 10:41

That's a training course I love

That's a training course I love and if I preserve hitting the ball and also i've been i am heading to possess a excellent offer of birdie chances, mx 700 fairway wood but I have to have to begin generating several of these now. I'm not certain if anyone's at any time led the greens in regulation subsequent to two rounds on the start and missed the cut. It's aggravating since even when ping g15 hybrid I've acquired great days this period (he won in Indonesia and Korea and dropped the earth range 1 place to Luke Donald subsequent to a play-off at Wentworth) there may be only been a few great placing rounds in lieu of four. I'm attempting to variety it out with the instant with my daddy and with Pete g15 hybrid (coach Pete Cowen). We've tossed close to several tips and i am operating on several various things." Westwood briefly adopted a stomach putter for two aggressive rounds back again in April, but rapidly switched back again to his typical brief putter callaway x22 irons - evidence that he is been tinkering at attempting to obtain his placing perfect for most on the year. Of Darren Clarke's earn at Royal St. George's, Westwood affirms he was pleased for that Northern Irishman, x-22 irons even though at this period they've only communicated in word messages. I'm ready for him to sober up - I consider the Guinnesses will very likely be coming dense and fast!

Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Menü Göster

Bu Sayfa 0,172 Saniyede Yüklendi. [power by : WebWiz]