Datakent Ana Sayfa
Anasayfa Anasayfa > Datakent Yazılımları Bilgi Paylaşım Bölümü > Stok Takip & Stok Takip Pro
  Aktif Konular Aktif Konular RSS: Most within the assembled crowd jogging
  Yardım Yardım  Hızlı Ara   Kayıt Ol Kayıt Ol  Giriş Giriş

Most within the assembled crowd jogging

Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz
Yazar
Mesaj Tersinden sırala
zhangsan413 Açılır Menü Göster

Kayıt Tarihi: 15.Temmuz.2011
Online: Sitede Değil
Gönderilenler: 10
  Alıntı zhangsan413 Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: Most within the assembled crowd jogging
    Gönderim Zamanı: 29.Temmuz.2011 Saat 11:04

Most within the assembled crowd jogging

Most within the assembled crowd jogging the program on Thursday had been there to discover their neighborhood stars, however, taylormade r11 driver  and Darren Clarke stated of his stroll in the 18th: "I felt like i received been successful a tournament - it is been especially special."Though he confessed that he was nevertheless not 100% soon after his lengthy post-Open success celebrations, Clarke refused to produce any excuses, r11 driver  and was nevertheless the most beneficial performer out within the 4 Irish stars thank you to some two-under-par 69. I did not appear right here to produce in the numbers," he added. "I strike numerous fine shots and received many chances, g15 drivers  but did not pretty contain the pace within the greens."Rory McIlroy, meanwhile, was starting to appear as though he may perhaps operate apart with the especially first game when he designed his fourth birdie within the time of day in the 10th hole. At that stage, ping g15 driver  earlier with the day, he was the image of awesome self-assurance as he strode to your 11th tee at four-under and having a two shot lead, callaway x22  but Thursday's 1st game wasn't heading for being as sort to him as he could possibly have thought. It received a fine handful of twists and turns awaiting him and through the finish of his round, x22 irons  he received misplaced 3 shots and tumbled lower to some one-under-par 70.

Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Menü Göster

Bu Sayfa 0,238 Saniyede Yüklendi. [power by : WebWiz]