Datakent Ana Sayfa
Anasayfa Anasayfa > Datakent Yazılımları Bilgi Paylaşım Bölümü > Stok Takip & Stok Takip Pro
  Aktif Konular Aktif Konular RSS: Meena Lee shot a bogey-free 65
  Yardım Yardım  Hızlı Ara   Kayıt Ol Kayıt Ol  Giriş Giriş

Meena Lee shot a bogey-free 65

Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz
Yazar
Mesaj
zhangsan413 Açılır Menü Göster

Kayıt Tarihi: 15.Temmuz.2011
Online: Sitede Değil
Gönderilenler: 10
  Alıntı zhangsan413 Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: Meena Lee shot a bogey-free 65
    Gönderim Zamanı: 29.Temmuz.2011 Saat 10:45

Meena Lee shot a bogey-free 65

Meena Lee shot a bogey-free 65 on Thursday to carry a two-shot guide finished Brittany Lincicome once the especially first spherical for this Ricoh scotty cameron putter Women's British start in Carnoustie, Scotland. Lee shot a front-nine 32 with 4 birdies and once producing the change additional birdies on No. 11, 14 and 17 to carry out the time of day taylormade burner superfast 2.0 driver in single possession for this lead, since the function is held at Carnoustie to the initial time. A early morning complete of sunshine and calm winds gave technique to rain for a beneficial deal burner superfast 2.0 driver for this afternoon, properly turning 'Car-nicey' into 'Car-nasty' since the heavens opened from close to 11am. Lee, 29, from to the south Korea, was constant from tee to eco-friendly but loved a tiny luck in the par-four 18th hole when her next shot bounced finished the Barry melt off and ping g15 irons rolled as much as inside twelve ft for this hole, but she uncharacteristically missed the birdie putt. I arrive at a certainly terrible shot, g15 irons but once it stepped finished the bridge hopefully, nevertheless it took a certainly great bounce. I obtained lucky," she said. "I was my really feel certainly beneficial today, also my placing was good."

Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Menü Göster

Bu Sayfa 0,133 Saniyede Yüklendi. [power by : WebWiz]