Datakent Ana Sayfa
Anasayfa Anasayfa > Datakent Yazılımları Bilgi Paylaşım Bölümü > Stok Takip & Stok Takip Pro
  Aktif Konular Aktif Konular RSS: Fisher will companion Rory McIlroy
  Yardım Yardım  Hızlı Ara   Kayıt Ol Kayıt Ol  Giriş Giriş

Fisher will companion Rory McIlroy

Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz
Yazar
Mesaj
zhangsan413 Açılır Menü Göster

Kayıt Tarihi: 15.Temmuz.2011
Online: Sitede Değil
Gönderilenler: 10
  Alıntı zhangsan413 Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: Fisher will companion Rory McIlroy
    Gönderim Zamanı: 29.Temmuz.2011 Saat 10:32

Fisher will companion Rory McIlroy

Fisher will companion Rory McIlroy in the pretty first two rounds, although Darren Clarke goes out alongside Shane Lowry, taylormade r11 driver who won the name being an amateur two many years ago.Lee Westwood admits that he will have to have to obtain his placing sorted if he is for being aggressive in your last big on the year. r11 driver

The earth range two may be been web hosting coaching demonstrations in a quantity of his playing golf academies close to England, and strategies to travel out for the says on Sunday forward of his participation taylormade r11 in your WGC-Bridgestone Invitational in Akron subsequent week. After Akron it is the US PGA Championship in Atlanta, the last big on the year, taylormade burner superfast 2.0 but at this period the Englishman, that has noticed fellow stablemates Charl Schwartzel, Darren Clarke and Rory McIlroy all decide on up big victories this 12 months forward of him, burner superfast 2.0 driver does not want as well place as well a great deal stress on himself. If Westwood should certainly earn in Atlanta, it is heading to correctly be considered a "Chubby Slam" - a clean up sweep of big victories for that customers of manager Andrew "Chubby" Chandler. callaway x24 irons If the 12 months was all about Atlanta now I'd been placing as well a great deal stress on myself," mentioned Westwood. The close to future's all about finding my placing sorted out and actively playing good subsequent month in Akron.

Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Menü Göster

Bu Sayfa 0,234 Saniyede Yüklendi. [power by : WebWiz]